- We are a direct Investor and Owner of Wireless Real Estate
- We have a long-term perspective
- Strong Tenant Relationships
- Flexibility in our Transactions
Direct Investor for the Long-Term
Everything we do promotes our goals of creating long-term value and stability. This is particularly evidenced by our strong relationships with our carrier and tower company tenants. Our goal is not to squeeze the last dollar from a negotiation – we prefer a satisfied tenant that will stay as long as the site is viable.
At CCG, we work closely with the major wireless carriers and tower companies to insure that our sites remain viable options for years to come. We believe this posture will not only secure current rents, but also lead to new revenue opportunities that we typically share with the underlying property owner.
Why being a long-term investor matters:
- Stability – CCG intends to hold the leases we acquire for the foreseeable future. This means you will know who you are dealing with well after the deal closes. CCG not a faceless agency that services bonds or a disparate group of individuals that own a hodgepodge of leases around the country. If you have issues to address with the tenant, we can help. One investor. One owner.
- Partnership - Most groups that acquire leases do not intend to own the leases for more than a few months or years. These groups seek to maximize short term gains by targeting near term lease expirations in order to negotiate with the carrier or tower company tenant for significantly higher rents. Such an antagonistic approach may yield a few near term outsized gains, but does not lead to collaborative relationships with the few tenants in the market.
Many groups talk about site marketing with no way to substantiate their claims. CCG is the only major investor with active, collaborative relationships with multiple wireless carriers and tower companies.
Flexible Deal Terms
Because CCG is a private investor using our own capital, we decide how we want to structure a transaction. This allows us the flexibility to work with site owners to craft deal terms that meet everyone's needs. Our options include:
- CCG offers the industry's shortest Purchase Terms - Our purchase terms can be tailored to your needs and are as short as 10 years for certain opportunities, which is far shorter than you are likely to encounter elsewhere.
- Partial Lump Sums - Some site owners may want the power of the Lump Sum while retaining some percentage of the monthly lease income. We recognize this and will work with you to achieve your goals.
- Easement vs. Master Lease - While a telecommunications easement is our preferred deal structure, we can provide alternative options to those property owners (particularly public entities) that are not predisposed to grant an easement.